Furnace Repair Services in Niagara Falls, NY
With the harsh winter months in Niagara Falls, having no heat can cause the pipes in your home to freeze, which is a dangerous problem that may lead to flooding and possible pipe explosions. While it does cost money to repair your furnace, the benefits you receive from increased energy efficiency and protection against greater damage outweigh these services. While you could try tinkering on your furnace with the help of online guides or video tutorials, during an emergency your best choice is to call on the professionals.
WARNING SIGNS OF FURNACE FAILURE
Getting to the problem before it occurs is essential, avoid furnace failure in your home by checking the following:
- Loud Noises: banging, popping or rattling might indicate that you need your furnace replaced.
- Furnace Turns On/Off: Unplanned shutting on and off of a furnace is a sign that your furnace needs repair
- Sky High Electric Bills: Paying more for electricity, it could be from an old, inefficient furnace.
- Yellow Pilot Light: Blue pilot flames indicate the highest efficiency. Yellow flames can also cause carbon monoxide poisoning!
- Strange smells: A rotten egg smell can indicate that there might be a gas leak.
Schedule Emergency Repairs Today!
Don’t risk losing heat in your home during the cold fall and winter months. If you notice any of these signs in your home then call the professionals at JR Swanson Plumbing Co, Inc. to repair your furnace today! We will help restore heat to your home promptly!